Access via the Plaça dels Apòstols:
· The main entrance can be accessed via a ramp. The ramp can be reached by following the cathedral wall and going up two steps, each of which is more than 5 cm high.
· Alternative entrance for visitors using wheelchairs, on the side of the cathedral. Call the customer service number (972 42 71 89) upon arrival.
Most of the tour may be completed in a wheelchair, with the following exceptions:
· The tour of the cathedral Museum-Treasure presents no difficulties.
· The interior of the cathedral presents no difficulties excluding the Conventual Chapel, which is accessed via steps, each of which is more than 5 cm high.
· The cathedral's cloister is not accessible, as entrance involves steps that are more than 5 cm high. There are rest areas inside the cathedral.
· The Sala del Tinell in not accessible, as it can only be reached by stairs (a considerable amount of steps, higher than 5 cm each).
· There are two steps in the access to the Capella de l'Esperança, both of which are higher than 5 cm.
Non-adapted reception counter.
No wheelchair-accessible toilets.
Museum personnel are available to assist at all times.
Reduced entry (1,20 €) for people with physical disability and for one carer/companion.
Surroundings: Located on the high side of the Barri Vell (Old Quarter), among irregular cobblestone streets. Considerable slopes.
Nearest free, wheelchair-accessible car park: 3 parking bays at Plaça dels Apòstols, 15m away, from where the Cathedral can be reached easily.
Nearest bus stop: L7. Plaça Sant Domènec, 180m away (not wheelchair-accessible). Access to the Cathedral is difficult from the bus stop, as it involves considerable slopes on cobblestone streets.
Taxi: Plaça dels Apòstols, 15m away.