Walk to the quarry with Jaume Prat
The route follows the traces left by the community of Capuchin friars in the city.
With Jaume Prat, the visitors were able to enter the Capuchin old cistern, the Tower of Alfonso XII and the redoubts and strong stones. The Capuchins settled in Girona in 1581 in the former convent of the chapels, situated at the southern tip of the mountain of stones. In 1650 the chapel became monks in a monastery, which became one of the most comfortable of the order. In 1707 during the War of Succession, the Hermitage, home of the hermit and the new convent remained within the confines of a fort that was built and were demolished, we have only the testimony of the tank, which is in perfect condition. The tour was organized by MHCG attended the Association Pocapena.som and cultural collaboration with the Hispanic Hilarienca Sa / TGM SA, Aguas de Girona, Girona and Sarria de Ter, SA.